The Yale SOM community is a host to a broad diversity of identities and ideas connected by our mission to educate leaders for business and society. We are committed to creating a community where everyone can feel valued, engaged, and connected.
Affinity spaces and allyship
With more than 50 student clubs, there are abundant opportunities for students to find community through shared backgrounds, personal interests, and aspirations. SOM clubs are inclusive networks open to all students to participate as identifying members or as active allies. Over 80% of the student body belongs to at least one of the diversity-focused clubs below.
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Association (AAPIA)
- Association of Hispanic and Latin American Students (AHLAS)
- Black Business Alliance (BBA)
- Business Students for Racial Equity (BSRE)
- Out of Office LGBTQ+ Club (OOO)
- Veterans Club (Vets)
- Women in Management (WIM)
- Yale Consortium Cohort (CGSM)
Yale SOM Celebrates Pride Week
Members of Yale SOM’s Out of Office affinity group, which partnered with the Office of Inclusion and Diversity to present the weeklong Pride celebration, shared their thoughts on what makes them feel pride in SOM.
Celebrating Diversity with BBA
The Black Business Alliance partnered with the chef's at Charley's Place in Evans Hall to bring the comfort and community of soul food to Yale SOM.