Educating leaders for business and society
Employers who send their top performers to the MBA for Executives program see both immediate and long-term benefits.
The MBA for Executives program:
- Improves results as managers and leaders learn new skills and gain perspective
- Serves as a reward for performance and increases retention
- Prepares talented and dedicated executives for top leadership positions
We are happy to meet with decision-makers who want to learn more about how the MBA for Executives program can create value for their organizations. We can also conduct virtual information sessions for your organization. Simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 203-432-4649.
MBA for Executives Employers
Many organizations have already invested in preparing their next generation of organizational leaders. Our students and alumni represent respected employers from all over the country. A sample of those organizations includes:
- United Technologies
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Cambridge Associates
- Citigroup, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
- General Electric
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Partners in Health
- City of Philadelphia Fire Department
- Yale New Haven Health System
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Walt Disney Company
- Black & Decker
- Procter & Gamble