The training, responsibilities, and experiences of military service are truly distinct. As we bring together executives from science, marketing, finance and more, the voice of armed service veterans has the power to improve our understanding of what it means to be a leader, to be of service, and to create global impact. We at Yale School of Management Executive Education want your voice in our classrooms, and seek to support you in developing your career. Our programs will hone the skills you already have, and add new skills to your repertoire. Yale School of Management is proud to support special funding opportunities for military professionals through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for select programs.
Post-9/11 Veterans will receive funding through the GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon Program as a supplement if criteria are met. Eligibility for these programs varies by these criteria:
- Must have at least 90 days of aggregate active duty service after Sept. 10, 2001, and are still on active duty, or are an honorably discharged Veteran or were discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days.
- If you have eligibility for the Post-9/11 GI Bill and any other GI Bill program you must make an irrevocable election of the Post-9/11 GI Bill before you can receive any benefits.
- See the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Website here for information on the GI Bill process.
Yellow Ribbon Program:
- Must have at least 36 months of aggregate active duty service after Sept. 10, 2001, were honorably discharged from active duty for a service-connected disability and you served 30 continuous days after Sept. 10, 2001, or are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill based on the service eligibility criteria listed above.
- You are eligible for the maximum benefit under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- You are not on active duty or a spouse using transferred entitlement.
- See the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Website here for information on the Yellow Ribbon process.
How to Apply:
A PDF with full instructions on how to apply for benefits in our program is available here.
Please contact Joseph Laurito (email@example.com) to help walk you through the process, including the secure transfer of required documents.