Yale SOM faculty are dedicated teachers and leading researchers who play an outsized role in shaping business theory, policy, and practice. With a small student body and welcoming community, Yale SOM students get unparalleled access to this expertise.
Yale SOM faculty members have a very collaborative spirit, and that’s reflected in both our research and in the classroom. We team-teach a lot of classes to bring a range of expertise into the room.Professor Victoria Brescoll
Yale faculty collaborate to advance knowledge of the financial system, customer behavior, sustainable business practices, social enterprise, and other subjects.
- Center for Customer Insights
- International Center for Finance
- Program on Entrepreneurship
- Program on Social Enterprise
- Program on Financial Stability
- Center for Business and the Environment
- Chief Executive Leadership Institute
- Yale Center Beijing
- China India Insights Program
- Initiative on Leadership and Organization