Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr.
Adrian C. Israel Professor of International Trade and Finance
Professor Ingersoll specializes in multiperiod models of asset valuation, including the pricing of options and futures, and the term structure of interest rates. A member of the founding committee of the Society for Financial Studies, he has served as the editor of its Review of Financial Studies as well as associate editor of the Journal of Financial Economics and the Journal of Finance. He is currently an associate editor of the Review of Derivatives Research. Prior to coming to Yale, Professor Ingersoll was at the Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago.
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1976
- SM, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1973
- SB, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1971
- Financial Instruments & Contracts MGT 543
Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
The Review of Financial Studies
Handbook of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
European Financial Management
Review of Financial Studies
- Member of founding committee for the Society for Financial Studies
- Research Fellowship, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation , 1981-1983
- Financial Management Fellowship in Investments and Finance, Batterymarch, 1981-1982
- Review of Derivatives Research Associate Editor