Kosuke Uetake’s research interests include quantitative marketing, industrial organization, and applied microeconomics. His current work focuses on the design of online platforms and understanding the role of asymmetric information in C2C platforms.
Kosuke's recent research also studies healthcare Big Data using machine learning techniques to tackle obesity. His research also studies mergers and industry dynamics in high-tech industries. He earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from University of Tokyo and a PhD in economics from the Northwestern University.
- PhD, Northwestern University, 2013
- MA, Northwestern University, 2009
- MA, University of Tokyo, 2007
- BA, University of Tokyo, 2005
- International Experience: Japan MGT 416
- Big Data & Customer Analytics MGT 556
- Cancelled: Advanced Customer Analytics MGT 860
- Japanese Economic Review Associate Editor