Professor Abaluck's work lies at the intersection of public finance, behavioral economics, health economics and industrial organization. His research focuses on the detection of mistakes and the design of institutions when consumers or providers make mistakes in contexts such as health plan choice, dietary choice, or the provision of medical care.
- Phd, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2011
- BA, Harvard University, 2006
- ProbabilityModeling&Statistics MGT 403
- Healthcare Economics MGT 669
- Public Sector Economics MGT 821
- Policy Design MGT 837
- Health Care Strategy MGT 992