Created in collaboration with the Investments & Wealth Institute™, Yale School of Management’s Wealth Management Theory & Practice program (an online CPWA® certification registered education program) combines the convenience of online learning with the expertise of Yale faculty and leading practitioners.
Learn more about how this flexible yet rigorous program can meet your needs with Program Director, Jim Dobbs, and Yale Executive Education Associate Director of Marketing, Kristen Sorek West, during a live informational webinar on Thursday, June 17 at 4:00 PM ET.
What you’ll learn during this webinar:
- What makes Yale CPWA different?
- Program goals and objectives
- Program details and structure
- Overview of the online course and learning tools
- Is the Yale CPWA program right for you?