Startup Yale brings together Yale’s biggest entrepreneurship awards over five days of pitches, prizes, workshops and world-changing ideas.
- Sabin Sustainable Venture Prize: environmental or sustainability challenges
- Thorne Prize for Social Innovation in Health or Education: social innovation in the fields of health or education
- Aetna Foundation Prize for Health Equity Innovation: reducing health disparities in the United States through technology
- Miller Prize: disruptive tech or tech-enabled services
- Rothberg Catalyzer Prize @ Yale: innovative hardware solutions to medical challenges
The week kicks off on Monday, April 16 with the event that launched the $25,000 winner-take-all pitch competition at Yale, the Sabin Sustainable Venture Prize. Throughout the week, there will be talks from entrepreneurs, investors, and an expo on Yale’s West Campus featuring innovations in food.
On Friday, April 20, watch more student teams compete to win their share of the $125,000 up for grabs this year.