Description from YaleBoston: Alumni to Alumni "Leading Your Life and Career On Purpose™”
Is this you? Stuck in the same job or in between jobs? Unsatisfied where you are but don’t know how to make things better? Doing okay, but want a life that is richer in meaning and purpose? Consider yourself successful, but want even more success? Want to learn proven ways to take a leadership role in your career or life?
If so … sign up for this workshop! Walk out with a powerful vision and an actionable plan to start creating meaningful and lasting transformation. By taking this Yale Alumni to Alumni (A2A) career & life workshop you will learn to:
- Make the shift from being a manager of your life & career to being a leader
- Create a vision that motivates you to jump out of bed in the morning
- Teach your brain to give you an energizing boost with every step forward you make
- Replace old, dysfunctional habits with healthier, transformational ones
- Use visual cues to make taking meaningful steps easier and more frequent
- Surround yourself with people and things that inspire and motivate you to take your life to a higher level
- Identify the next step to leading your life and career with purpose
Creators and facilitators of this workshop are Rob Greenly MBA ’83 and Pratt Bennet ‘87. It will feature a panel of alumni who have taking courageous—and not obvious steps—to incorporate meaning and purpose in their life and career. Your registration includes lunch, snacks, and an informal networking reception after the workshop.
This workshop is the first-of-its kind pilot—called A2A or Alumni to Alumni—being launched under the aegis of the Careers, Life, and Yale Committee of the Association of Yale Alumni in conjunction with YaleBoston. A2A: Alumni-to-Alumni is being set up to support Yale alumni as they navigate various aspects of career and life stages over a typical alum’s life cycle. This workshop is being created by Yale alumni for Yale alumni. Be prepared to dig deep and challenge your assumptions!
Event Details: When: Saturday, June 3rd, 2017, 10:00am-3:00pm Where: Grace Church, Large Meeting Hall, 76 Eldredge St, Newton Corner, MA 02458 Cost: $75.00