This candid discussion features the prominent business leaders:
- Mellody Hobson - the president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments. She is chairwoman of Starbucks, former chairwoman of DreamWorks Animation as well as a board director at such firms as JP Morgan and Estee Lauder
- Ginni Rometty – executive chair and former CEO of IBM as well as, co-chair with Merck CEO Ken Frazier OneTen, an OneTen, a coalition of 37 CEOs from top companies pledged to train, hire and promote one million Black Americans over the next 10 years, former board director of the Business Roundtable
- Darren Walker – president and chief executive of the Ford Foundation, board director of Ralph Lauren Corporation, and served as a board director of PepsiCo, as well as a top leader of the Rockefeller Foundation; the Abyssinian Development Corporation; UBS; and an attorney at Cleary Gottlieb.
- Doug Peterson - president, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of S&P Global, formerly chief operating officer of Citigroup, board of the Business Roundtable
- Mike Hyter - chief diversity officer for Korn Ferry, formerly Global Novations, where he served as President and Managing Partner, and author of The Power of Choice: Embracing Efficacy to Drive Your Career (2020) as well as The Power of Inclusion: Unlock the Potential and Productivity of Your Workforce(2005).
as they explore what they are doing to ensure lasting social justice, racial equality, and intentional inclusion within their organizations.We are proud that we move past the frequently recycled cliches and admonitions to address needed constructive efforts.