Innovative marketers move business forward. Inventive academics move the knowledge of customer behavior and markets forward. Unfortunately, between them often lies a gap. The China India Insights Program and its sponsors have an opportunity to bridge that gap with an unprecedented partnership between leading marketers to solve consumer challenges.
The program acts as an early stage learning lab for guiding marketers, providing
- Leading edge theory that can identify new insights into customer behavior into emerging markets
- Collaboration with faculty who are leaders in knowledge generation and its application to real world challenges
- Academic rigor of cross-disciplininary problem solving, deep data sharing and innovative research methodologies
This partnership, driven by a passion for new knowledge and practical application fundamentally changes the way customer behavior and marketing analytics are leveraged in the real world.
The Citi Foundation supports the economic empowerment and financial inclusion of low- to moderate-income people in communities where Citi operates. We work collaboratively with a range of partners to design and test financial inclusion innovations with potential to achieve scale.
The P&G community consists of 138,000 people working in over 80 countries worldwide. What began as a small, family-operated soap and candle company now provides products and services of superior quality and value to consumers in 140 countries.
Visa Inc. operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. The company facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. Visa offers a range of branded payment product platforms, which financial institution clients use to deliver credit, debit, prepaid and commercial programs to their customers.
- Cornell Emerging Markets Initiative
- Center for Macro Consumer Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, India
- HelpAge India
The program thanks the following sponsors and partners in organizing the China India Insights Conference during previous years.
- Emerging Markets Initiative at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
- INFORMS Society for Marketing Science (ISMS)
- Inter-Asia Initiative at the Macmillan Center at Yale
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI)
- South Asian Studies Council at Yale
- Tsinghua University
- Warburg Pincus
MBA Student Clubs
The Program organizes the MBA seminars in partnership with the following Student Clubs
- Global Social Enterprise
- Greater China
- South Asian Business Forum