Impact is Yale SOM’s annual publication outlining the school’s financial position, recognizing supporters, and reporting on our collective impact, on campus and beyond. This year we have moved the acknowledgment of our generous donors, volunteers, and other supporters to an online publication, available below, enabling us to reallocate resources in a challenging year.
- The Impact of Ideas: a conversation between Dean Kerwin K. Charles and Paula Volent ’97, vice president and chief investment officer at The Rockefeller University
- Points of Impact: how alumni, students, and faculty are making a difference
- Investing in the Yale School of Management, 2020-2021
Points of Impact: More on Faculty Research
Read Yale Insights articles about the faculty research discussed in Impact.
- Profs. Heather Tookes and Matthew Spiegel | Study Shows Which Restrictions Prevent COVID-19 Fatalities—and Which Appear to Make Things Worse
- Profs. Heather Tookes and Matthew Spiegel | Did COVID-19 Restrictions on Restaurants and Bars Save Lives?
- Profs. Julia DiBenigno, Marissa King, and Amy Wrzesniewski | Identifying with a Team Helps Prevent Stress and Burnout among Healthcare Workers
- Prof. A. Mushfiq Mobarak | Study in Bangladesh Identifies Keys to Encouraging Mask-Wearing
- Profs. Jason Abaluck and A. Mushfiq Mobarak | In a First, Randomized Study Shows That Masks Reduce COVID-19 Infections
- Profs. Florian Ederer and Song Ma | Do Companies Buy Competitors in Order to Shut Them Down?
- Prof. Florian Ederer | Does Big Tech Gobble Up Competitors?
- Prof. Fiona Scott Morton | The Antitrust Case against Google
- Prof. Kelly Shue | Women Aren’t Promoted Because Managers Underestimate Their Potential