Driving Purpose: Support for the Yale School of Management is a campaign report and honor roll, outlining the progress of the Driving Purpose campaign to date, recognizing supporters, and reporting on our collective impact. Thank you for driving Yale SOM’s purpose on campus, in the community, and around the globe.
Driving Purpose: Support for the Yale School of Management, 2021-2022 (PDF)
- A Letter from Dean Kerwin K. Charles
- Developing leaders for all sectors
- Advancing knowledge through behavioral finance
- Amplifying impact in heath equity
- An Unrivaled Legacy: Sharon Oster
- Campaign update and progress to date (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2022)
- Introducing Driving Purpose giving societies
- Donor-Funded Scholarships and Awards
This honor roll acknowledges total gifts and new pledges an individual, couple, corporation, or foundation has made to Yale SOM from the beginning of the campaign on July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2022. All gifts also count toward For Humanity - The Yale Campaign. The honor roll also recognizes gifts and pledge payments made to the Yale SOM Alumni Fund during the July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 fiscal year.
What’s Your Driving Purpose?
We called our landmark campaign “Driving Purpose” because our driving purpose is Yale SOM’s founding mission to educate leaders for business and society. What drives you? Tell us below, and we may use your response in campaign materials, in the alumni newsletter, or on the Yale SOM website.
Contact Yale SOM Development and Alumni Relations
We welcome any feedback about this publication. Email us at email@example.com.