Yale Next Generation Marketing Fellows
The Yale Center for Customer Insights (YCCI) at the Yale School of Management has a new fellowship program for marketing leaders with C-suite potential. The Yale Next Generation Marketing Fellows program recognizes rising industry leaders and fosters community and dialogue among them to advance new thinking on customers.
The invitation-only fellowship includes an exclusive cohort of rising leaders in marketing, with members serving a two-year term. The inaugural group includes:
- Doug Frisbie, Vice President of Global Business Marketing, Snap
- Monique Le, Head of iShares Direct Investing and Marketing for the Americas, BlackRock
- Sasha Lucas, Senior Vice President and Head of Customer Experience, Verizon
- Shweta Merchant, Vice President of Strategy, Planning & Ops - Marketing & Comms at SPG, Intuit
- Denise Moreno, Vice President Consumer Marketing and Growth, Meta
- Caleb Pearson, Vice President of US Media & Digital, McDonald’s
- Alanna Shipley, Head of Audience Insights, DoorDash
- Ryan Verschoor, Global Vice President of Marketing Culture & Capabilities, AB InBev
The program aims to create a community of rising leaders who will benefit from collaboration both with each other and with other members of the Yale SOM community. The Fellows will participate in exclusive events, engage in dialogue with leading academics, and collaborate to discuss shared issues on the forefront of marketing. The Yale Center for Customer Insights will provide support for the program, convening the leaders to discuss imminent topics and inviting them to share insights and perspectives with each other, students at Yale School of Management, and other industry leaders.
“The pace and complexity of marketing continues to evolve and there are shared challenges that marketing leaders face in navigating this landscape even across industries,” says Jennie Liu, Executive Director at the Yale Center for Customer Insights. “We hope that the Next Generation Marketing Fellows program provides an opportunity for rising marketing leaders to engage with other bright minds in the collaborative learning environment that has always characterized the Yale School of Management.”
Antonio Lucio, Executive Fellow at the Yale School of Management highlighted that “this inaugural cohort of Fellows represents some of the brightest minds in industry, and the new fellowship program presents a unique opportunity that can help accelerate their leadership journey.”
The Yale Next Generation Marketing Fellows program will kick off its first meeting in New Haven, CT on May 11. To learn more about the Fellows, you can read their bios here.