The Career Development Office (CDO) provides a variety of resources** designed specifically for early career students to help you secure full-time employment after graduation. Our CDO resources and strong relationships with global employers will complement the career resources of your Year 1 master’s. Partnered with your Yale SOM career coach, you’ll work with various self-assessment tools and craft a personalized strategy for your global job search. Along the way, you’ll experience career exploration events, have meaningful conversations with alumni that build your professional network, and participate in mock interviews.
You'll sit down with experienced CDO staff members for individual advising sessions, to talk through options, tweak a cover letter, conduct mock interviews, or just touch base and make sure you're on track.
CDO Curriculum Highlights
- Writing an Effective Résumé
- Crafting and Telling Your Story
- Informational Interviews from the Front Lines
- Words that Influence: Cover Letters that Get Results
- Navigating the Behavioral Interview
- Behavioral Mock Interviews: mock interviews with two Wall Street veterans