Detailed Job Listing:
job family: Clerical and Technical
STARS Requisition: 57384BR
University Job Title: Program Coordinator
Department Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Assistant Director of Marketing and working in conjunction with the Senior Director of Digital Learning, will support the marketing team in development and execution of marketing projects for Yale School of Management Executive Education.
- With guidance from Assistant Director of Marketing, support the timely compilation, production, and distribution of marketing and communications assets. Assets include materials like marketing emails, website copy, invitations to webinars, brochures, or faculty bios. Coordinate translation as needed.
- Execute social media efforts through hands-on understanding of evolving social media technologies and best practices. Working with Assistant Director of Marketing, research and develop creative appropriate ways for Executive Education to connect with key audiences.
- As directed by Assistant Director of Marketing, monitor marketing automation platforms (e.g., Pardot) including upkeep of schedules and creative assets to help develop and nurture marketing prospects.
- In coordination with IT and the sales and marketing team, ensure all prospect and participant records are accurate and up-to-date.
- With guidance from marketing team, maintain and enhance marketing metrics dashboards, including data from various sources.
- Work closely with the marketing team to conduct marketing, competitive, trend, and consumer research to continuously improve marketing and program development.
- Work with marketing team to explore new technologies to improve executive programs delivery and marketing.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of innovations and marketing that will improve customer satisfaction, marketing effectiveness, and operational efficiency.
- Develop strong working relationships with the university, vendors, international stakeholders, faculty, and clients. Develop and maintain positive rapport with executive programs staff.
- As directed by the Assistant Director of Marketing, improve and systematize documented operating processes and administrative protocols of the department and work to ensure compliance with school and university policies. Other projects as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Six years of related work experience, four of them in the same job family at the next lower level and a high school level education; or four years of related work experience and an Associate degree; or little or no work experience and a Bachelor degree in a related field; or an equivalent combination.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and content management systems, e.g., Drupal. Must be able to flex schedule to work nights and weekends as required for programs.
- Proficiency with existing social media tools, including Twitter and LinkedIn, and social media analytics.Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to learn quickly and respond to shifting priorities. Passion for building brands through excellence and innovation.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact effectively, coordinate across teams, and represent the school well with participants, faculty, administrators, and corporate contacts.
- Possesses a positive and can-do attitude that supports the mission of the school. Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and changing environment. A team player who works well with other members of the staff.
- Proven organizational skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously. Excellent written and oral communications skills. Writing sample required at interview.
Experience with email automation and client relationship management software. Proficiency with graphic design softwares, e.g., Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Experience managing major corporate client relationships and/or events, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and facilitating the delivery of world-class service. Global orientation, experience working across countries and regions, and fluency in more than one language.
- Customer Service Focus – Listening carefully to and understanding customers’ needs and proactively responding to those needs in a consistent and timely manner.
- Teamwork/Communication – Working cooperatively to achieve common goals. Support cooperation, collaboration and the sharing of information.
- Product Excellence – Provide the best quality product available and continuously upgrade standards to maintain quality.
- Leadership – Provide direction and motivation to others through communication, modeling appropriate behavior, optimism and high achievement.
- Innovative – Openness to new ideas and their implementation. Ability to react and adapt to changing situations appropriately.
- Strategic Thinking – Recognize opportunities, identify critical, high pay-off activities and prioritize them to attain goals.