Join fellow San Francisco alumni for a beautiful morning hike at the Inner Bair Island Walk on December 3rd. Led by Bay Area chapter leader, Dan Kent '14, this 4.3-mile flat trail offers stunning views of the Bay, the mountains in San Mateo, and planes landing at the San Carlos Airport. Immerse yourself in nature as you stroll through this picturesque preserve while connecting with fellow Yale SOM alumni in the Bay Area.
Other important information:
- Length: 4.3 miles, approximately 1.5 hours walking time.
- Clothing: As the trail is entirely exposed, consider sunscreen and layered clothing due to December weather.
- Restroom: Facilities are available at the starting point.
- Location: Navigate to the parking lot: Google Maps (Free Parking!). It fills up fast, so arrive early! An approximate address is 680 Bair Island Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063.
- Alltrails Link: Inner Bair Island Walk
When: Sunday, December 3rd | 8:30 AM - 10:15 AM
Where: Inner Bair Island Walk, 680 Bair Island Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063
Cost: Free for all alumni and guests