2020 has been an unprecedented year and we want to come together as a community to reflect on our experiences since March. Alumni are invited to record and submit a short (1 min) video recording responding to one of following questions to be included in a montage that will be played during the event:
- How did the pandemic change the way you work? Live? Social networks?
- Are there any unusual or outstanding experiences you would want to share?
- What have you learned during this pandemic? About yourself? A new skill or talent? Your priorities?
- Are there highlights or moments of levity that you experienced during this challenging time? How did you make the most of this situation?
- Is there a message you want to share with the SOM Community?
- Are there any SOM alumni that you want to be remembered? Please share a story.
- Send a message of thanks to a first responder you know.
Once your video is complete please drag and drop your file into this folder: https://yale.app.box.com/f/e57f4980266f49afa318e5171f06e86c
By uploading your recording, you are permitting the university to use, edit, and share the recording during the Yale School of Management’s virtual NYC Chapter Alumni Award Ceremony on 11/18/20, and on university websites. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Helpful recording tips:
- Record in a quiet location without a lot of background noise
- Ensure that you are not recording in a dark location. Position yourself so sunlight or bright lighting is directed at you (not from behind)
- Wear solid colors
- Have the camera positioned so that it is steady and not moving around
- Upload your video at highest resolution possible; HD is preferred
Dr. Mallika Mendu '09 M.D., '09 M.B.A.
Medical Director of Quality and Patient Safety
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Partners Center for Population Health
Dr. Emmanuel C. Ohuabunwa '17 M.D., '17 M.B.A.
Resident, Emergency Medicine
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, CT
Dr. Hiromi Yoshida '06 B.S., '11 M.B.A., '11 M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Seattle Children’s Hospital