CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATES FOR THIS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Zero-intelligence (ZI) and Minimal-intelligence (MI) agents have provided valuable insights into how rules of engagement and institutional structures affect outcomes. This virtual conference is for sharing insights, findings, theories, applications, and tools regarding ZI and MI agents in the following areas and beyond:
- Economics, Finance, and Business
- Psychology, Sociology, Politics and Humanities
- Computer Science, AI, and Machine Learning
- Engineering, Automation, Telecommunications, and Information Systems and Control
- Energy, Fuel, and Ecological Sciences
- Mathematics, Statistical Physics, and Complexity
- ZI/MI Software
Please write to us at ZIconference@yale.edu regarding attending, presenting your work, organizing a session, or participating in some other manner.
Click herefor information about the CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission Deadline: July 1, 2020
Questions? Email: ZIconference@yale.edu
or leave a voicemail at 203-436-5798.
Organizing Committee: Dan Gode (New York University), Shabnam Mousavi (Max Planck Institute, Berlin), Shyam Sunder (Yale School of Management) Conference Administrator: Elizabeth Viloudaki