YaleFin in partnership with the International Center for Finance at Yale School of Management and UBS extends this invitation:
Impact Investing - How today's investors seek a positive impact on society and the environment without compromising financial returns.
Join us for an informative discussion with a panel of experienced investors who discuss how they incorporate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations into investment decisions.
- Adam Blumenthal, Founder and Managing Partner, Blue Wolf Capital (Yale SOM '89)
- Cliff Robbins, Founder and CEO, Blue Harbour Group
- Dr. Todd Cort, Lecturer in Sustainability, Yale School of Management. Faculty Co-Director at Yale Center for Business and Environment
- Rina Kupferschmid-Rojas, UBS Global Head of Sustainable Investing, Managing Director (Yale Public Policy and Leadership-WEF Young Global Leaders '14)
- Monty Cerf, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager, UBS Private Wealth Management (Yale SOM '83)
- Ross Mellor, Account Vice President, Portfolio Manager, UBS Private Wealth Management (Yale SOM '08)
- Thursday, May 16th, 2019
- UBS, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor, NY NY 10019
- 5:30PM – Registration
- 6:00PM – 7:00PM – Program to begin promptly at 6PM
- 7:00PM – 7:30PM – Cocktail Reception