For the first time, the Yale—Harvard football game won’t be on either campus, and tickets for this year’s game at Fenway sold out almost instantly. Whether you are heading to Fenway or hosting a local viewing party, be sure to kick-off the weekend by joining fellow Yale SOM alumni and current students for a tailgate-style reception at Towne Stove and Spirits on Friday, November 16, 7:00pm-10:00pm.
Tickets (All guests must be registered; no walk ins will be permitted)
- Alumni and guests: $50/person
- Current SOM Students (limited to one guest at the discounted student price): $30/person
- Hot & Cold Hors D’oeuvres
- Fresh Cut Carving station
- Pizza Bar featuring classic pies and novel approaches including margherita, buffalo chicken, burrata, and more
- 2 drink tickets
- Vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options will be available
This event is brought to you by the Yale SOM Office of Alumni Relations and Student Government. Yale SOM gear will be sold at the event and all proceeds will go to the Internship Fund. Hope to see you there. Beat Harvard!
When: Friday, November 16 | 7:00pm-10:00pm.
Where: Towne Stove & Spirits Address: 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115