The Yale School of Management Program on Entrepreneurship invites all Yale SOM alumni and their guests to attend "Women Leading the B-Corp Movement."
At this event the Yale Center for Business and the Environment will be celebrating the recent launch of their new publication in collaboration with Patagonia and Caprock entitled "Just Good Business: An Investor’s Guide to B Corps", and the launch of a new initiative at Yale – WE@Yale (Women Entrepreneurs and Innovators at Yale), an organization that connects, empowers and creates a community to support women entrepreneurs and innovators.
Yale SOM's own Nancy Pfund ’82, Founder and Managing Partner of DBL Partners, will provide opening remarks for the event.
Her remarks will be followed by a panel discussion featuring three leading female entrepreneurs:
- Jessica Rolph, Founder of Happy Family and Lovery
- Kikka Hanazawa, Investor and Founder of Fashion Girls for Humanity
- Lisa Tatum - Founder & CEO, Landit
- The panel will be moderated by Sara Schley, Co-founder of Seed Systems and Eileen Fisher B-Corp Lead
We look forward to a lively conversation about their experiences as leaders in the B Corps movement. Timeline of events:
- 6:00pm: Doors open for registration
- 6:30pm: Welcome and introductions
- 6:35pm–7:00pm: Opening remarks
- 7:00pm–7:30pm: Panel discussion
- 7:30pm–8:30pm: Networking reception (appetizers, beer, and wine served)
When: Tuesday October 16, 2018, 6:00pm—8:30pm
Where: Google One Market Street Office, 55 Spear St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105