Drive better business results using cutting-edge behavioral research to:
- Better frame your value proposition
- Design memorable customer experiences
- Understand conscious and unconscious choice-drivers
- Redesign research practices to generate real consumer insights
- Learn how to become an effective test-and-learn organization
Presented by Yale School of Management, this three-day program is taught by distinguished faculty fellows of Yale’s Center for Customer Insights (YCCI) who have collaborated with industry leaders to develop a rigorous, hands-on curriculum grounded in a behavioral economics framework that produces results.