Serve as an ambassador for Yale SOM and make a difference in the lives of current students by volunteering for the Yale SOM Alumni Fund. Joining the Alumni Fund as a volunteer allows you to have a great impact on the school and stay connected with classmates.
In addition to helping the Alumni Fund meet its goals each year, volunteers help the school maintain a rich relationship with its alumni. The time commitment is small and the duties can be performed from anywhere in the world. Volunteer roles can be tailored to personal interests and can help in many ways, including:
- Solicit classmates by signing letters and emails twice per year.
- Thank classmates who have given.
- Host gatherings to recognize Alumni Fund donors.
- Lead by example and make an annual gift to the Alumni Fund each year by June 30.
- Share in your social networks why you support the Yale SOM Alumni Fund.
“One thing that makes SOM unique is our community. I’m looking forward to this opportunity to work closely with my fellow alumni and keep them engaged with the school.”
– Becky Schamis ’00, Chair of the SOM Alumni Fund and Class Agent