Employers meet with candidates in Yale SOM’s interview suites, located adjacent to the Career Development Office.
The On-Campus Interview Recruiting Steps
Welcome to the 2018-2019 recruiting season at Yale SOM! Our team looks forward to connecting you to Yale SOM talent and we invite you to request dates and times now for the upcoming year.
We are now scheduling for the new recruiting season. Any submission will be considered on a rolling basis and will receive a response within three business days.
HOW TO SUBMIT ON-CAMPUS REQUESTS IN GTS
If you haven’t done so already, please create and activate your account
Click on “On-Campus Requests” on the top menu bar. Select the employer event(s) you would like to host or conduct by clicking on one of the green buttons.
- Interviews – Full Time Position – Open to 2nd Year MBAs and Masters of Advanced Management Students.
- Interviews – Internships – Open to 1st Year MBAs
- Single Company Event (Presentations) No Fridays Available
- Multi-Company Events (Ensure you get information related to events and networking opportunities throughout the year).
- Office Hours (Coffee Chats) Fridays Available
- Complete all the required fields for your event(s) and hit submit.