The Yale School of Management uses the 12Twenty platform , known to students and alumni as Career Management System (CMS), to connect employers with students and alumni. Log in to CMS or create a new free employer account for the following benefits:
- Post a job for current students and alumni, from early career to experienced hire
- Search résumé databases of current students
- Request employer events to engage with current students
- Register for multi-employer events hosted by Yale SOM
- Host job interviews facilitated by the Yale SOM CDO (aka on-campus interviews)
Please contact your Employer Partnership Manager or the Career Development Office at +1 203.432.5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Note: All postings are subject to approval by the Yale SOM Career Development Office. The Career Development Office reserves the right to edit or reject any job posting received. For additional information on recent employment of Yale SOM students, including salary ranges, please refer to the employment report.