To sustain Yale SOM’s forward momentum, the school’s fundraising efforts are primarily focused in several key areas:
- Funding for the construction of Edward P. Evans Hall
- Ongoing support for students through scholarships, financial aid, and loan forgiveness
- Development of new pedagogical materials and programs to enhance the integrated curriculum
- The addition of senior and junior faculty devoted to Yale SOM’s collaborative, multidisciplinary research and teaching
- Expansion and development of programs that leverage the Global Network for Advanced Management
Capital giving supports Edward P. Evans Hall; creates perpetual scholarship, financial aid, and loan forgiveness funds; enables the strategic expansion of the SOM faculty; and strengthens the school’s operating budget.
The Yale SOM Alumni Fund provides crucial annual support for the School’s immediate programmatic and operational needs. The support of Yale School of Management alumni and friends is essential to achieving the school's vision and to ensuring its continued growth and achievement.
Planned Giving – The Beinecke Society
With a planned-giving strategy tailored to your own personal and financial situation, you can put your assets to work for any part of Yale SOM you choose, while also providing for yourself and your family. Please consider joining The Frederick W. Beinecke 1909S and Edwin J. Beinecke 1907 Society at Yale SOM.