As an MAM student, you will be a member of a 60 plus-person cohort composed of individuals from a range of countries and professional backgrounds. Starting with your first days on campus, you will be a welcomed member of a supportive learning community. Over the span of the year, you will have the opportunity to deepen and enrich your leadership capacity through an integrated curriculum including interactive workshops, peer-feedback sessions, professional coaching, and experiential learning opportunities. Learning outcomes for Teams include:
- Become conscious of your personal values, vision, and choices that affect your performance, relationships, and commitments.
- Embrace a different leadership mindset and behaviors that enable you to leverage your impact on people and organizations.
- Acquire team and communication skills to ensure your ability to contribute to team performance, synergy, and success.
- Enjoy the diversity of your cohort diversity and build a supportive learning community.
Teams is designed to be:
- Personalized: Teams helps you identify and target your distinct leadership goals.
- Global: Leadership practices vary across cultures. A formulaic approach to leadership will fail those interested in working in varied regions or in highly global organizations.
- Integrated: Teams advances in step with the MAM program, providing students with opportunities to continuously reflect on relevant leadership questions and practice new leadership behaviors in real time.