- Michael Taormina, CommonBond
- Georgia Keohane, Roosevelt Institute
- Andrew Kassoy, B-Lab
- Andrea Phillips, Goldman Sachs
- Hilary Pennington, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Judy Samuelson, Aspen Institute
- Liz Berry Gipps, Education in Africa
- Andrea Levere, Corporate for Enterprise Development
- Brian Trelstad, Acumen Fund
- Robert Fabricant, Frog Design
- Barret Prinz, Onc Acre Fund
- South Asian Business Forum Presents Indian Social Entrepreneurs
- Laura Callahan, Mckinsey & Company; David Hunter, Hunter Consulting LLC
- Yale World Fellows
- Sandy Urie, CEO of Cambridge Associates
- Harish Hande, Founder & CEO-SELCO
- Margot Brandenburg, Associate Director- Rockefeller Foundation
This annual conference, co-sponsored with the Net Impact Club, brings to SOM thought leaders from the world of philanthropic grant-making and investing. The fourth annual Philanthropy Conference in 2008, “Collaboration and Leadership in Philanthropy,” featured leading practitioners, including Paul Brest of the Hewlett Foundation and Ira Magaziner of the Clinton Global Initiative.
Education Leadership Conference
Organized y the education Club, this annual conference explores issues in K - 12 education. The third annual Education Leadership Conference, entitled “Levers for Change” featured Joel Klein, Chancellor of the New York City Department of Education, and Alberto Carvalho, Superintendent of the Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
Social Impact Lab
This weekly seminar series is devoted to exploring the management of non-profit and non-governmental organizations, especially the factors that underlie effective organizational performance. Both students and outside speakers present at this lively exchange over lunch on Wednesdays.
SOM Net Impact Club
The SOM Net Impact Club provides education, events and career guidance for SOM students pursuing careers in non-profit management, public management and socially responsible business. The Club also functions as an umbrella organization, coordinating activities relating to social enterprise and socially responsible careers with faculty, staff, and other clubs on campus. Other related social enterprise related clubs include: Economic Development, Environment, Healthcare, SOM Outreach, Arts and Culture, Board Service, Community Service, The Internship Fund, Food for Thought and others.
Visit the Net Impact Club website.