“The Value of the MBA to Women” in London
You are invited to join six top business schools and their alumnae to discuss “The Value of the MBA to Women,” at a special event in London on May 29.
Learn from a panel of alumnae from:
- The Fuqua School of Business - Duke University
- Johnson School of Business - Cornell University
- Ross School of Business - University of Michigan
- Stern School of Business - New York University
- Darden School of Business- University of Virginia
- Yale School of Management - Yale University
Our diverse panel of MBA women will include successful alumnae from each school, and you will have the opportunity to network with the women as well. You will hear their personal stories of their MBA journeys and how they've managed their lives and careers after the MBA.
Please register for the event by clicking on this link. We look forward to seeing you!